Crowdfunding is the practice of funding a project or venture by raising small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via the Internet. Crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing and alternative finance. In 2015, a worldwide estimate totaling over US$34 billion was raised by crowdfunding.
This modern crowdfunding model is generally based on three types of actors: the project initiator who proposes the idea or project to be funded, individuals or groups who support the idea, and a moderating organization (the “platform”) that brings the parties together to launch the idea.
It stands out from equity crowdfunding, which is the online offering of private company securities to a group of people for investment and therefore it is a part of the capital markets. Because equity crowdfundinginvolves investment into a commercial enterprise, it is often subject to securities and financial regulation. Equity crowdfunding is also referred to as crowd-investing, investment crowdfunding, or crowd equity.
We prepare comprehensive crowdfunding and equity crowdfunding campaigns that include:
- The Business Plan, according to the CONSOB guidelines for Equity crowdfunding;
- An integrated strategy;
- The choice of the best platform;
- Creating a community using social media and a social media partner;
- The verification of legal and tax aspects;
- Assistance in creating the project blog;
- Assistance in creating video and pitch;
- Media campaign planning;
- Assistance until the end of the collection;
- Compliance with laws and regulations
It does not matter if your project is small or big. We can help you