In a company, performance audit or management control is the operating process aimed at guiding the management towards the achievement of the goals established during operational planning.
It is conducted through the measurement of specific indicators, the deviation between planned objectives and results achieved and informing of these deviations the responsible bodies, so that they can decide and implement the appropriate corrective actions.
- Budget analysis
- Balance sheet reclassification
- Comparison between periods
- Consolidation of group financial statements
- Budget management
- Break-Even Point
- Variance analysis
- Power Point Report
- Allocation of fixed costs by products and / or business units
- Asset and financial analysis
- Annual and monthly cash flow
- Ratio analysis by profitability, liquidity, efficiency and solvency indices
- Margin analysis