Cash flow statement
What is the cash flow statement?
Liquidity control is an essential tool for companies. In fact, only with a careful control of the liquidity they can avoid:
- cash deficit, with consequent requests for short-term financing to the banking system;
- excessive short-term debt;
- excessive cash retention, with money that could instead be used in more profitable ways;
How is it done?
For this reason, the cash flows must be monitored at close intervals, monthly at least. For each time frame you need to know:
- the income;
- the receivables to be collected;
- the debts to be paid;
- the raw materials to be purchased;
- the VAT (if applicable
How can we help you?
You can entrust us with periodic checks of your cash. In this way:
- Save money by freeing one or more resources for productive activities;
- You do not have to hire internal resources. We already know what is to be done;
- You have an objective opinion on the business ongoing;
- You have the best control of your treasury by anticipating any cash shortages before they become a problem;
- You do not have to ask for short-term loans. Often burdensome and difficult to obtain;